-I’m going to save Teddy
-Then I’ll die trying
Dun dun dun, it’s here! My first ever giveaway!
It’s been about a year since I became active on Tumblr, and I would like to thank every single person who has followed me since then. It’s been awesome so far with you guys! In keeping with the main theme of this blog, the giveaway’s unofficial title is “Diana and her bitches”.
- Prize 1: Wonder Woman t-shirt (size 12)
- Prize 2: Diana’s bitches t-shirt (size 12)
- I hate to do this, but I want this giveaway to be a gesture of thanks to my followers, so yes, you have to follow me in order to qualify.
- Giveaway ends March 20 2014 at 21:00 CET and there will be ONE WINNER who will get both prizes.
- Like and reblog as many times as you like!
- Winner will be selected with a random generator.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hrs, another winner will be selected.
- Shipping is worldwide and will be paid for by me!
- Make sure I can reach you either by pm or ask in case you win!
- No giveaway blogs!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Have fun and the best of luck to you all!
take four years of spanish so you can speak spanish at a 3 year old level
I want to cut my hair and look badass
but I also want long hair and look kawaii u feel me
If Jason and Damian weren’t both so stubborn they’d be best friends… and Tim would be doomed
Moments when Jason Todd was too attractive for words
comic meme | 5 / 5 male characters
"The punching and kicking came naturally. It was easy to forget those were bones I was breaking beneath my fists. It’s not like I was trying to kill them. I was trying to stomp the life out of my ghosts."
One Ghost in Particular - A Jason Todd playlist (listen)
The Little Things Give You Away by Linkin Park || Is It Any Wonder by Keane || The Clapping Song by Katalyst || Somebody Else by Bleu || Elephants by Rachael Yamagata || Container Park by The Chemical Brothers || She-Spider by Mew || I Don’t Love Anyone by Belle and Sebastian || 99 Problems by Hugo || Hoodoo by Muse || Stabat Mater by Woodkid || Mark IV by Ashtar Command feat. Joshua Radin
Today is the day that Marty McFly goes to the future!
"Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners"
I love this.
A couple years ago I went on a search for what English sounded like to non-English speakers. And to really hear those sounds, you have to have someone imitate the language without speaking actual words, otherwise the sound of the language and accent gets lost in the meaning.